Monday 6 January 2014

New Year

I hope everyone had a brilliant New Year, mine was pretty great from the moments I remembered, as well as had some downs, but I am not going to focus on that. This year me and Dixon were next to each other when 2014 hit and that was a first, making it pretty special already. 
I'm totally looking forward to 2014, so I hope everyone else is too!

I got totally spoiled this Christmas, it was incredible, and we had an awesome day, Gail and Gordon came over for breakfast, and Dixon made a massive feast with a Buck's Fizz to go with it which was both elegant and funny in our plastic wine glasses. And the Dinner at Gail and Gordon's was amazing, Hayley made me a Lentil Loaf, which I need to get the recipe for, and some of the best Brussel Sprouts I have ever had. It was a really fun day.












I took some pictures, and Dixon took more, so I will have to see what he has and maybe add them later.

I also didn't think that I would have continued on with the blog as long as I have and though there have been some gaps I think it is only going to get better so thanks for reading and we will see what this year has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment