Thursday 6 June 2013

In The Post

So we have still been busy, busy, busy with the flat, and so have the plumbers and electricians. Now the electricians have not only put a hole through the downstairs neighbours ceiling but when using the ladder in her Garden, broke a dog dish that came from Canada. So I would have to say she is not best pleased. Not only wrecking stuff in her house but they have damaged the floorboards at ours and when replacing them, made a real mess of it. So that probably means that Daniel and Gordon will have to redo them, which shouldn't be the case but at least it will be done right. Oh the hassle. But hopefully soon they will be done what they are doing and we can carry on doing things properly.

In other news, I have replaced the missing Doctor for Sarah and he is in the post. I am currently really liking drawing on envelopes. Its a good bit of fun! Plus I got Tardis stamps this time. As long as they do not get thieved!
 

Annnd for the first time I think ever I went to the dentist today and I didn't need any fillings! Whoooo! So all in all I am feeling pretty good about today, I am hopefully going to the house for some more wallpaper removing and perhaps it will be nice and sunny later and I can have supper outside! 

So these are some photos of bits around where we live now, I am pretty excited to be living in this area again, and can't wait to have some time to ourselves so I can have a bit of a walk down to the shore and stuff!




And some of Edinburgh, of course.






No comments:

Post a Comment