Monday 3 June 2013

Movin On Up



So on Friday, it was officially our last day in Murrayburn, which is pretty exciting, no more dog pee in the stairs, no more dog poo everywhere, no more hour long bus journeys, it is going to be excellent. The only thing is, our house, is not ready yet. Luckily for us, Dixon has some of the most amazing parents in the world and are letting us stay with them until there are liveable bits. So yay!
And a lot has changed since my last post, its amazing what people can get done in a short period of time. 
We now have sockets in every room, multiple sockets I might add. Which will be excellent. And all of the lightswitches have been moved. We are changin how most of the doors open so the switches needed to move too.


Not only sockets, but heat! Central heating in all of the rooms, its unbelieveable that it is already in.

 
 

But look at the poor floor, Gordon hasn't really been happy with the way some things have jsut been pulled up and broken, but they said that they will fix these things when they are done so we will see.
Its not only effected us but our Downstairs neighbour, she come home to a rather large drill hole in her ceiling. They are also fixing that.


 The old boiler is gone as well as its cupboard, I can't believe what a difference that makes for space already, the new boiler is in the other cornere and is much smaller. Not to mention the hole for the hatch is gone. Looks like we won't be putting a nice wee hatch into our living room. Not that I am upset about that.




 And a wee picture of my backgarden cause its lovely!


On Friday, not only was it an eventful day for moving house, but as I took the bus home, I made it all the way off the bus before I realised that I had left my keys at work. Whgich would have been fine as I didn't have keys for our house anyway and I was meeting Dixon. No the real problem was that I needed to open the shop the next day. How am I going to do that without keys. Luckily Davie was still in town and because we do not live in Murrayburn anymore. I was able to get into town pretty quick. But Daniel didn't want to wait for his supper so I had to get mine uptown. So I ate in a restaurant on my lonesome. I have never done that before! But I had a book so it was actually awesome. Plus the food is sooo good.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment