Sunday 9 June 2013

Walking to Cammond

More beautiful days in Edinburgh and the plumbers are done plumbing and the electricians are done electrifying and so I am now done all of the walls for de-wallpapering, but now I am onto the cieling. Which luckily is coming off extremely easy in some bits despite it being wallpapered twice! Who does that! 
So I had to go to the dentist for my 6 month check up on Thursday and for the first time in my life I do not need a single filling or gum complaints or anything! I am extremely excited, that means I don't have to go back for 6 more months. I also picked up the papers so I could register at the Crammond Medical office, so I went for a lovely walk down to there, and because you could see the Firth of the Forth and everything was green and bright.
I am really excited to be living in this area again and getting to walk about here.



















No comments:

Post a Comment