Tuesday 25 February 2014

100 Happy Days 43-49

So I am a little bit late updating my 100 Days Happy this week, our internet totally died, so we have been trying to get it fixed al week. But yesterday someone came out and found how to fix it, and thus I am back!

I am also on holidays this week, but don't be expecting exotic locations or anything like that, I'm just using up my holiday days before they expire. Hopefully a holiday is on the horizon, as my residency came through and I'm all paid up with my lawyer. But we have lots to do in the house and not to mention the washing machine also decided to kick the bucket. But hopefully soon.

Anyway lets get going, week 7!





1. Home made Green Onion Cakes
2. T-Rex's can do stuff, with assistance
3. Flitch and Mrs Norris for Wizarding Wednesday
4. New Washing Machine
5. Watercolour by the Castle
6. New Camera EEEEE!!!!!
7. Walks with Dixon

I also got a parcel from Camille, Caryn and James, I need to get a photo of it cause my family kicks ass! I really need to remember to get photos... 


No comments:

Post a Comment