Monday 17 February 2014

100 Days Happy 36-42

So, here we are again, and I've got my photos for another week. I would say nothing so exciting as getting word that my permanent residency has come through happened this week, but I did receive my actual physical card. So that is exciting as well as our passports, the two years of bank statements from Daniel and I and other miscellaneous papers needed for my application! So yay that is exciting, it isn't one of my photos though, not sure it would be a good idea to take a photo of my new visa and put it all out there, but it did indeed happen and so Saturday's happy, is probably a close second.

Anyway without further ado.

 
 


1. Light Exhibit in St Andrews Square

2. Parcels from Canada

3. Cross Stitch progress

4. Big Hair, good hair day

5. Valentines Day, I rememebered!

6. New Tunes, hanging out with pals

7. Mammoth Bus!

No comments:

Post a Comment