Sunday 9 February 2014

100 Happy Days 29-35 and More

So at the beginning of this week I though that my next seven of the 100 Days Happy would be all about the new cross stitch I was starting, buuuut  I had amazing news on Friday. My application for permanent residency has been approved. So that shifted the whole week completely! Not that the new cross stitch isn't going well haha. But here they are, seven more days.





1. Mailing Birthday cards to Canada
2. New Cross stitch pattern, its gonna be huge!
3. Walking to get more thread, and the castle was being beautiful
4. Making Leak and Potato soup, YUM!
5. Celebratory Thai!
6. Lemsip for the cold
7. Sherlock and the Great Mouse Detective comparisons for the win!


To go into Friday a bit more, Dixon and I went for a meal, and to see the paper lantern terracotta warriors, that were on display too. I popped to see them in the daylight and at night, and it was more impressive to see at night but way harder to capture. But still really cool. And afterward we went to Chang Thai, for, you guessed it, Thai food! The food was so nice as the service was brilliant. I got a type of curry I had never had before, and Dixon had steak, and was feeling manly, and got it spicy, it was really spicy. But everything was so good even if it numbed Dixon's lip! So it was a brilliant day all around.



So this weeks Friday will be a Happy Day that will be hard to top!

We also had Champagne and Gingerbread with Gail and Gordon on Saturday, so that would have probably qualified for Saturdays happy, but I totally forgot to take a photo! I suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment